Hopefully, you have a good feel for how cody works now. From here, there are a few resources that can help you continue along:
- Check out the cody repo on GitHub
- ⭐️ the cody project on GitHub
- Write a blog post about cody
- Post on your favorite discussion about cody
- Contribute a pull request
Everyone can contribute to making cody better, including the documentation. These docs are the cody repo located the docs folder. Please fork the project and open a pull request! We love your pull requests. Contributions are encouraged and welcomed!
Pro tip: Use the <- and -> arrow keys to move back and forward.